The UCW is a faithful group of women who work very hard to provide refreshments, raise funds and study. Without these women, the church would have hard time functioning fully. We are thankful for their work.
To united women of the congregation for the total mission of the Church and to provide a medium through which they may express their loyalty and devotion to Jesus Christ in Christian witness, study, fellowship and service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide opportunities for study, fellowship and mutual support.
- To encourage growth in Christian understanding, and to develop Christian leadership for the church and community.
- To encourage participation of the mission of the church.
- To cultivate Stewardship, both Christian and financial, and to maintain stewardship to designated groups beyond the congregation.
- To provide refreshments for fellowship gatherings following events such as funerals, weddings, etc.
The UCW shall meet monthly with the exception of June, July August and December.
- Is open to all women who believe in the purpose and are willing to contribute their prayers, gifts, and services for the work of the Church in the world.
- The executive is comprised of the President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Reporting and Accountability
The UCW Committee has autonomy to make decisions within its areas of responsibility but the Chair (or designate) is required to give monthly reports to Council.